My client is a leading high-street retailer with stores across the UK. The company also has a global presence, with vast growth plans set to roll out across Europe and the US later this year. With revenue exceeding £150m, through various revenue streams including, stores, online sales and concessions in numerous department stores. They are now looking for a talented Finance Manager to join their finance team based in Ealing. The successful individual will be fully qualified and will have prior retail experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the accounts of 4-5 sites
- Working closely with the CFO based overseas
- Spearheading the preparation of the entire month end process, including board packs.
- Overseeing the work of 4 direct reports
- Creating KPI's and analyzing business performance.
- Enhancing the end to end finance process.
- ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA fully qualified
- Must have retail experience
- International experienced would be beneficial