Harper May is currently working with a fantastic rapidly expanding private healthcare organisation based in South West London. With a high reputation amongst the public, my client has become one of the premier destinations for those looking for treatment for their injuries due to the top quality specialist and physicians employed by the group. With their turnover doubling in size over the last year, my client has already established itself as a premier health care company, with plans to open up more sites in the next year.
They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their lavish offices based in one of the most exclusive areas of the capital to help continue their growth.
- Overseeing a small team of part qualified junior accountants
- Working closely with the Finance Director in regards to strategy and business plans
- Budgeting and forecasting whilst producing flash budget performance reports
- Group consolidation
- Cost and revenue analysis
- Month end duties
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Prior Private health care experience
- Managerial experience for 2 years at least
- Educated to degree level
- Leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Fantastic excel skills