My client is one of London's pre-eminent luxury interior design companies based in the West End. Famed for their tasteful décor, fitting out the homes for some of the capital's wealthiest individuals in addition to their sterling work on the interiors of world renowned retailers, the opportunity to work for them represents an easy choice for any candidate looking to move into luxury design/construction. As a result of their growth of recent years, my client is searching for a Finance Manager to join the team.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts.
- Leading the budgeting process for many of client's upcoming projects in London and overseas as well.
- Working directly with the CFO on more analytically driven work.
- Managing a junior accountant
- Quarterly VAT reconciliations and returns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in interior design/construction/architecture would be greatly valued.
- Experience leading a team, ensuring deadlines are met and overseeing the work of junior staff is a necessity for this role.