An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager, working for an iconic, luxury watch brand based in Harrow. My client is a leading name in creating classic timepieces worldwide. The company is currently experiencing steady growth and now is looking for a Finance Manager to support their constant expansion both in store, online and through licensing. The role is working in a fantastic environment with the opportunity to influence corporate decisions. The ideal candidate will have a strong retail background and multi-channel experience.
- Effectively leading and developing the finance team and any new additions
- Offering insightful input regarding the strategic plans of the organisation
- Providing ad hoc analysis on costs and reporting to the board
- Cultivating key stakeholder relationships and developing new business opportunities
- Business partnering with other senior leaders to ensure the company hits its strategic milestones
- Management, preparation and production of the annual budget
- Production of rolling three-year forecasts
- Oversight of financial and management accounts for the company
- Implementing and maintaining first class controls and systems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Luxury retail experience is desired
- University degree would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a competitive but supportive atmosphere.