Harper May is working with a British luxury car manufacturer and retailer, based in Harrow. Over the years, they have grown from a small operation to one of the country's most successful brands, having gained international recognition thanks to their highly successful foray into sports car racing. Thanks to their continuing success, they are currently searching for a Finance Manager to join their team. The role will involve working closely both with the production car and racing team branches of the company, and is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the country's most successful exports.
- Preparing the budgets for new projects related to the rollout of a state-of-the-art sports car in 2018.
- Working closely with the Finance Director in coordinating the company's future aspirations with regards to their racing arm.
- Producing monthly management packs to be presented to the board.
- Managing a team of five in the finance department.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and reviewing P&Ls.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- University degree would be highly advantageous.
- Extensive management experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a competitive but supportive atmosphere.