Harper May is currently working with an organic food producer headquartered in Vauxhall. My client has major contracts with many of the UK's leading supermarkets and currently turns over 120 million pounds. This exciting company has sites throughout the UK and is set for another large scale growth phase. Furthermore, the quality and seasonality of their produce has led my client to consistently win industry awards.
My client is currently seeking an Finance Manager to support the UK FD in analysing and monitoring performance. This role will seek to add value and optimise performance of the company. The successful candidate will be fully qualified ACA, with wholesale or FMCG experience.
- Preparation and reporting of weekly and quarterly trading tracker reports and KPI's for UK senior management team.
- Assisting in completion of Capital Expenditure
- Maintaining capital forecasts for the UK business and tracking actual spend against forecast
- Preparation of business review cases
- Preparation of the three year business plan
- Business partnering closely with the FD and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Liaising with potential investors and offering insightful analysis regarding investment opportunities and business developments
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified, ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior FMCG/wholesale experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills