Harper May is currently working with a quickly growing Luxury Retail brand based in Slough. My client is currently seeking a bright and talented Finance Manager to join a hardworking and extremely driven finance team. The company specialises in luxury shoes and accessories and has recently experienced more than 100% annual growth, through various revenue streams including wholesale, online and store sales. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior luxury retail experience.
- Business partner with department heads to proactively reduce costs and drive the business forward
- Working closely with the founders on business strategy including undertaking regular market analysis
- Produce overhead budgets and reforecasts
- KPI and variance analysis
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Mentor 2 junior accountants
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Xero experience
- Good understanding of the cloud/ web based applications.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2+ years industry experience; preferably working with stock
- Strong academics, educated to degree level