An extremely reputable media company is currently looking for a Finance Manager for their small but growing team based in central London. The successful candidate will be technically strong, commercially aware, self-motivated and with sound management and communication skills. The role is very much 'hands on' and you will be heavily involved in the day to day running of the business adding value across the various operating divisions and working closely with the CFO to ensure that the strategic growth plan in place is delivered.
- Lead and develop the finance function
- Ensure relevant corporate governance is in place
- Prepare monthly management accounts along with relevant Board reports
- Prepare year end statutory accounts with supporting documentation
- Full budgetary control for the business
- Treasury management
- Key member of the senior management team
- Ad hoc financial analysis and modelling to the business, supporting Biz Dev initiatives
- Maintain and develop the financial strategy and accounting systems as the business scales and grows.
The successful candidate is likely to be:.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA, ACA qualified would be advantageous
- Previous SME experience would be beneficial
- Experience of developing financial strategies and contributing to the broader commercial development of a business.
- Good communication skills and the ability to influence not only senior stakeholders but at all levels, with varying degrees of financial understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, with highly developed planning and organisational skills, able to use initiative and prioritise work in a fast paced working environment.