My client is a leading television production company whose consistent growth over the past decade has seen them become one of the leading names in the industry. They own the rights to some of terrestrial television's most watched programmes and are currently working on a few projects that are due to hit the UK's screens later this year. Thanks to their ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's leading media companies in a role that promises further great opportunities for progression in the coming years.
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACCA fully qualified
- Background in media /television would be highly advantageous.
- Educated to degree level.