My client is the UK's premier quick service restaurant employing over 5,000 people across 160 locations, managing some of the world's largest leisure and hospitality brands . They are growing from strength to strength have started to grow a formidable portfolio of commercial and residential properties. The role is based in North London.
The duties of the role include.
- Build financial processes for the business, prepare Management Accounts and review cash flow
- Present and make commercial recommendations on a monthly basis to the Board with the Operations team to lead the business to success, driving exceptional customer service in all assets and identifying efficiencies across the Group
- Work closely with Banks, providing quarterly financial covenants analysis and reporting
Applying candidates must have.
- Have a proven track record in owning and managing major, complex financial models in ACCA, ACAor CIMA
- Have a proven track record in owning and managing major, complex financial models in a commercially focused environment
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Aptitude for understanding commercial and market drivers