Harper May is working with a unique, industry leading, specialised advertising agency based in the heart of London. This company provide bespoke services to an impressive portfolio of clients, including numerous global household brands, FTSE 100 companies and many more. The company are at the forefront of their niche within the advertising space, heavily using state of the art technology and vast amounts of data to produce some of the most memorable and effective advertising campaigns in circulation. The company has experienced a drastic amount of growth in recent years, with turnovers nearly doubling, and their portfolio continue to diversify and grow with more and more impressive clients seeking this agencies services. The company are looking to bring in a Finance Manager to run the management reporting for the company but also to grow the business with a strong commercial element to the role.
- Delivering efficient, accurate and timely management accounting.
- Preparing the monthly consolidated management accounts and board report, including detailed variance analysis vs. budget and forecast.
- Preparing the annual budget for overheads and consolidating the full company budget/forecast.
- Working closely with overhead departments to re-forecast costs as required to ensure 'no surprises'.
- Managing the expense control function.
- Calculating and preparing the month end journals.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations along with supporting commentary.
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns and Corporation Tax computations.
- Taking ownership of payroll and related fees, working closely with HR to ensure payments are accurate.
- Taking ownership of the Fixed Asset Register.
- Assisting with the year-end external audit process and preparation of the annual Statutory Accounts.
- Assisting with the integration of newly acquired companies.