My client is a high net worth single family office based near Primrose Hill. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to assist them in wealth management in the UK and the US. The company is offering a fantastic base salary and is the ideal place for a driven and energetic individual to progress in their career. The ideal candidate will be confident, organised and strategic, with proven experience working for high net worth persons.
- Preparing financial models and analysing investment opportunities
- Attending company presentations and book builds for prospective investments
- Liaising with current and prospective investment managers
- Management accounts preparation and performance reporting
- Financial statements preparation
- Keeping abreast of tax regulations and applying planning to reduce tax liabilities
- Ensuring entities' compliance with relevant regulations and assisting with reporting and submissions where required
- Amending of trust deeds to ensure that it is modern and fit for current purpose
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, including banks, attorneys, colleagues, senior management and members ensuring the completion of projects within deadline while upholding effective working relations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience working for a high net worth individual
- Experience working on both US and UK investments
- Degree educated
- Proven managerial experience