My client is a high net worth single family office based near Notting Hill. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to assist them in wealth management. The ideal candidate will be a confident, organised and strategic individual with proven experience working for high net worth persons.
- Preparing financial models and analysing investment opportunities
- Attending company presentations and book builds for prospective investments
- Liaising with current and prospective investment managers
- Management accounts preparation and performance reporting
- Financial statements preparation
- Keeping abreast of tax regulations and applying planning to reduce tax liabilities
- Ensuring entities' compliance with relevant regulations and assisting with reporting and submissions where required
- Amending of trust deeds to ensure that it is modern and fit for current purpose
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, including banks, attorneys, colleagues, senior management and members ensuring the completion of projects within deadline while upholding effective working relations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience working for a high net worth individual
- Degree educated
- Proven managerial experience