Harper May is working with an industry leading wholesaler based in West London. The company specialises in food and beverages, and have an impressive reputation within their sector both as a leading player and phenomenal employer. Despite their impressive operations, the business is still family owned and operated in a way which put specific emphasis on a close, positive, family centric atmosphere. The company is looking for a new Finance Manager to join their growing finance team. This role will report into the Financial Controller and will involve not just managing the reporting process but assisting in the personal development of junior members of staff. With numerous employee perks, and excellent company atmosphere, this is a very lucrative position.
- Support and Assist the Financial Controller and senior figures in process improvements.
- Prepare and produce management accounts for main entity and its subsidiaries.
- Oversee the completion of bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Assist in driving a robust budgeting process.
- Produce year end audit files, and liaise closely with external auditors to ensure the process is completed efficiently.
- Manage a finance team of 6 and assist in their personal development.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Industry experience in other retail, wholesale or FMCG companies.
- Extensive management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.