My client is a young and exciting company specialising in the instillation of luxury stone worktops and ceramic walls and flooring. Founded in 2002 they are now exporting their services and products across London and into Europe. They are rapidly expanding and are looking for a Finance Manager for their Central London office. A candidate should have prior industry experience.
The duties of the role include.
- Producing profit and loss balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Budgeting and forecasting the various developments
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Leasing effectively with the external accountants
Applying candidates must have.
- Qualified or Part Qualified and working towards the ACCA or CIMA
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software particularly QuickBooks
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Significant experience in construction