Harper May is currently working with a multinational investment management company offering bespoke services to their broad client base. Working with clients of varying size, they offer a custom investment strategy to enable efficient and successful investment as well as offering managed services for smaller investment portfolios. Working with clients on a daily basis they aim to build lasting and repeat relationships and have been at the forefront of the London market for some time. With the company's assets under management consistently growing they have recently ventured into European markets and clients base.
- Take ownership of management accounts.
- Work closely with the Finance Director, COO and CEO
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Development and implementation of budgets.
- Full ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Experience in the Financial Services or technology industries is a necessity
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.