My client is the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers, owning and managing over 90,000 homes in London and the South East. They pride themselves on high-quality homes to meet a range of needs and incomes. They are looking for finance manager for their city centre office. A candidate should have prior industry experience.
The duties of the role include.
- To contribute proactively to the development if the business financial strategies and budgets
- Assist the heads of departments and other decision makers
- Assess funding opportunities and options for relevant revenue and capital investment proposals
- Provide specialist financial input, covering all aspects of financial advice, analysis and business case development
- Lead major projects and reviews and represent the business area in internal and/ or external initiatives to enhance reputation and service delivery
Applying candidates must have.
- QualifiedACA, ACCA or CIMA
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Significant experience in property and construction