Harper May is working with an established name in the logistics industry. Based riverside in scenic West London, my client works with leading names in the automotive and healthcare business, amongst many other blue chip clients. As a result of their consistent growth of late, allied to their lucrative contracts with various multinational brands, they're searching for a Finance Manager to join the team. The opportunity to work with such an established name, as well as the significant commercial exposure of the role, should excite ambitious candidates keen to grow rapidly within a fluid management structure.
- Extensive business partnering with senior management figures and various departmental heads within the Group.
- Working with the Financial Controller to ensure timely month end closing.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Streamlining existing processes and implementing new ones.
- Project-based, analytically driven duties undertaken in conjunction with the Financial Controller.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Background in property/real estate/construction is ESSENTIAL for this role.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified candidates ONLY.
- Educated to degree level.