Harper May is working with an internationally renowned real estate developer based in Central London. My client is one of the preeminent names in their sector, with billions in cumulative properties in their portfolio from more than a dozen countries across the world. Thanks to their continuing expansion, last year exceeding 20%, they're searching for a Finance Manager to join their team. This role has been earmarked for fast-track progression opportunities, making it perfect for an ambitious candidate keen to establish themselves as a senior professional within the property sector.
- Extensive business partnering with senior management figures and various departmental heads within the Group.
- Working with the Financial Controller to ensure timely month end closing.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Streamlining existing processes and implementing new ones.
- Project-based, analytically driven duties undertaken in conjunction with the Financial Controller.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Background in property/real estate/construction is ESSENTIAL for this role.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified candidates ONLY.
- Educated to degree level.