A great new opportunity has opened up for a Finance Manager with a fantastic Restaurant Chain based in Central London that specialises in a well loved European cuisine. The business currently has a number of sites and is looking to expand rapidly. Prior restaurant or hospitality experience is advantageous. MUST be ACA qualified from a top 10 practice.
- Managing restaurant portfolio (c120 sites)
- Overseeing a team of 6
- Liaising with the General Managers to help to improve the bottom line
- Producing multiple profit and loss statements and consolidating them at month end
- Month end closing
- Overseeing the transactional side of the finance function
- Business partner key stakeholders and advise on cluster strategy
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process
- Working closely with the CFO to improve systems and procedures
- Must be Qualified ACA from practice
- 2 years experience as a Management Accountant.
- Sound knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.