My client is Britian's largest property management company specialising in high quality commercial developments and luxury residential apartments. They pride themselves on providing a bespoke management services to a diverse range of clients and have ambitions to develop their own developments and expand into Europe. They are looking for a finance manager for their north London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Formulating profit and loss balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Provide month end P&L's and balance sheets for all the homes, Holding and Group Companies and Development Companies
- Updating contracts matrix with supplier contracts
- Work extensively with finance and project staff to improve the systems and processes
- Liaise on a daily basis with members, senior officers and external partners
Applying candidates must have.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA,CIMA or finalist
- Extensive service charge knowledge
- Effective presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous property management experience essential