We are looking for an exceptional Financial Manager to be running the day-to-day financials of our seven companies in the UK, and across Europe with a total turnover of GBP 27m. You need strong financial accounting and management skills and you will enjoy everything from presenting information at management level to traditional bookkeeping. You need to be well organised and have a fantastic work ethic. Ideally you will have worked in the finance department of a small/medium sized business and appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit.
You will grow with the company and eventually assume more responsibility. We are looking for someone to join our journey and set high standards on financial reporting and forecasting and who will cope with rapid growth and international expansion. This will require full dedication and passion!
o full responsibility of all aspects of the groups' finance organisation
o reporting to MD of the company
o preparation of financial analysis to the board
o implement and improve systems and processes
o responsible for monitoring and improving financial KPI's across the business
o management of three direct reports
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to accelerate their career within finance and who is heading for a CFO position.
IS THIS YOU?
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least 2 years post qualified experience You are passionate about accounting. A highly motivated hard worker; you are not scared to dedicate time when it comes to improving the business. You always take the initiative and you can cope with a lot of pressure whilst keeping a clear mind. You are not afraid of changes and you always strive to find improvements. You never miss a deadline. You love travel and you are not a "typical accountant".
- ACA qualification or similar with ideally at least 2 years PQ experience
- Excellent accounting and consolidation skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional Analytical Skills
- Experience of working with budget and preparation of analysis on board level
- Experience of preparation of Payroll and VAT returns
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Commercial mindset
- Organisational skills and attention to details
GOOD TO HAVE
- Work experience from a major Audit firm
- Experience of accounting in the Travel industry
- VAT expertise