Harper May is working with an exciting SME property management firm. The company boast an impressive collection of innovative developments acting as community and business spaces which regenerate areas. The company have experienced rapid growth, and involve themselves heavily on all aspects of their developments, from the design, construction and management of the properties. The company is looking for a new finance manager to join their pre-existing team to grow with the business and assist the business in achieving their goals.
Duties of the role include:
- Managing a team of 2 project site managers and a finance apprentice, ensuring they are able to achieve their objectives.
- Ensuring the project sites' reporting is up to a high standard and on time.
- Produce budgets and forecasts and financial modelling for the company to assist in its growth.
- Assist in the delivery of end of year accounts, VAT and corporation tax returns.
Applying Candidates must have:
- Full or part ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifications
- Wide understanding of strategic financial planning and techniques
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in property management is essential.