My client is a thriving property development and management firm establishing themselves as one of the capitals fastest growing companies. They provide communities with high quality commercial units for aspiring entrepreneurs. Priding themselves on their innovative designs they are acquiring new business along with many industry awards. They are looking for a finance manager for their city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Assist in the development of the companies annual budgets and financial models
- Work closely with project directors to ensure financial targets are met
- Assess funding opportunities and options for relevant revenue and capital investment proposals
- Provide specialist financial input, covering all aspects of financial advice, analysis and business case development
- Manage the finances for our new Project Sites until a Project Finance Manager is hired
Applying candidates must have.
- Qualified ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Wide understanding of strategic financial planning and techniques
- Effective presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior knowledge property management essential