Harper May is working with a dynamic, exciting property management company. This rapidly growing company designs, builds and manages innovative business and community spaces in and around South London. The company pride themselves on their open business structure allowing plenty of room for growth and progression within the business. The company are looking for a Finance Manager to join and work with their team and aid in the continued growth of the company.
Duties of the role include:
- Managing a team of 2 project site managers and a finance apprentice, ensuring they are able to achieve their objectives.
- Ensuring the project sites' reporting is up to a high standard and on time.
- Produce budgets and forecasts and financial modelling for the company to assist in its growth.
- Assist in the delivery of end of year accounts, VAT and corporation tax returns.
Applying Candidates must have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifications
- Wide understanding of strategic financial planning and techniques
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in property management is essential.