My client's mission is to become the world's leading platform for trailblazers to partner with brands and connect to their fans experiences. The experiences on this social platform brings together unique communities around what people do when they watch, listen, buy, travel, & attend events. They are a fast growing start-up founded in late 2014, they have 4 offices in Berlin, London, Oslo and L.A, and are currently around 70+ people. The company are now looking for a Finance Manager to join on an interim basis for six months.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Developing extensive company processes and procedures for global implementation
- Assist in the preparation of global budgets and forecasts
- Review of fixed asset grids
- Assist in the year-end audit
- Business partner with various divisions
- Variance reporting and budget analysis and review
- Various ad-hoc project work
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Media/advertising/marketing experience desirable
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified or finalist level
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong communicator
- Business partnering experience is desirable