My client is a global Oil and Gas company that is looking for a Finance Manager to lead a team in Central London. This dynamic fast paced company has opened this role up due to a boom in the work load, as a company they have had a tremendous around of success that is allowing them to grow at a rapid rate. This company main selling point is to help the planet by reducing the amount of carbon dioxide produced out in the making of power.
* Oversee the monthly payments and invoicing, the reporting cycle and close processes, as well as actively looking to improve all financial systems and processes as we scale.
* Produce monthly management accounts and provide insightful information and expectations to the heads of various teams, to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
* Manage a team of three within the finance department, ensuring a high quality standard of the team's output and continuously motivating them to reach the company's goals.
* Work with external advisors to run monthly payroll, ensure VAT, corporation tax, statutory reporting, annual submissions are performed on time, and oversee the overseas subsidiaries.
* Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software & collaborate with internal product development team to find ways to automate processes.
* Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company, researching best practices and willing to implement changes where required
* Bachelor's degree in any subject
* Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Newly ACA-qualified are welcomed to apply. We also welcome applications from candidates with an excellent track record in a comparable position within a corporate