One of the UK's leading sports marketing agency is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their Central London office. Our client represents some of the biggest names in sport and has a particular focus on football. Working closely with organisations such as the Premier League and UEFA, they have become a market leader in providing bespoke advertising and marketing campaigns from conception to completion. This role would suit someone with a passion for media and a desire to quickly progress through the ranks at a highly ambitious and successful company.
- Mentoring and motivating a team of three Accounts Assistants.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Head of Finance.
- Leading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Managing and driving the month end process
- Extensive Business Partnering with Commercial and Operational teams
- Calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses.
- Regularly liaising with my client's multinational blue chip clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background within media or sports desirable
- Degree educated.
- Extensive experience producing management accounts.
- Charismatic individual able to successfully lead a team whilst fulfilling their own duties to the highest level.