Harper May's client is a global construction company that has its headquarters located in central London. They are looking to take on a new Fiance Manager focusing on the North London Accounts Team. They are soon to be opening a new office in LA to go with the 14 offices over 9 different countries that they already have, A fantastic opportunity if you're looking for a varied, all-round role working for a growing business who operate on a international scale. They are recruiting a new person to enhance an already highly successful team which specialises Construction and Architectural.
* Oversee the monthly payments and invoicing, the reporting cycle and close processes, as well as actively looking to improve all financial systems and processes as we scale.
* Produce monthly management accounts and provide insightful information and expectations to the heads of various teams, to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
* Manage a team of three within the finance department, ensuring a high quality standard of the team's output and continuously motivating them to reach the company's goals.
* Work with external advisors to run monthly payroll, ensure VAT, corporation tax, statutory reporting, annual submissions are performed on time, and oversee the overseas subsidiaries.
* Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software & collaborate with internal product development team to find ways to automate processes.
* Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company, researching best practices and willing to implement changes where required
* Bachelor's degree in any subject
* Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Newly ACA-qualified are welcomed to apply. We also welcome applications from candidates with an excellent track record in a comparable position within a corporate