My Client is a start up company focused on real estate and investment. That are looking to take on a finance manager to join the strong team of five. Having built up a fantastic customer base over the last year they are looking to expanding the finance team. if your looking for a relaxed environment that offers a commercially focused role, its a perfect time to join.
- Oversee the monthly payments and invoicing, the reporting cycle and close processes, as well as actively looking to improve all financial systems and processes as we scale.
- Produce monthly management accounts and provide insightful information and expectations to the heads of various teams, to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Manage a team of three within the finance department, ensuring a high quality standard of the team's output and continuously motivating them to reach the company's goals.
- Work with external advisors to run monthly payroll, ensure VAT, corporation tax, statutory reporting, annual submissions are performed on time, and oversee the overseas subsidiaries.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software & collaborate with internal product development team to find ways to automate processes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company, researching best practices and willing to implement changes where required
- Previous leadership experience in managing project teams
- Strong analytical skills: The ability to break high level concepts down to detailed activities ready for implementation
- The ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders including those without a financial background