Harper May is currently working with a world leading technology company, whose products have defined the industry for over a decade. Based in the City, my client's name is known across the globe as a synonym for quality and technological innovation and are experiencing a sustained period of growth in which their revenue has increased by 25% year on year for close to a decade. They design and manufacture both software and hardware for a variety of clients, from private multinational companies to high street consumers. As a result of their success, they are searching for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the world's most recognisable tech brands, assisting in the budgeting process for the development of ever-more advanced products.
- Regular implementation of new projects related to growth.
- KPI and variance analysis.
- Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Leading the integration of new processes.
- Working closely with senior management figures and advising on key business decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA Newly qualified to 2 years PQE
- Experience of property/construction/real estate advantageous
- Degree educated
- Excellent Excel skills
- Very ambitious and driven individual
- Business Partnering experience