Our client is a fast growing designer and supplier of high end catering and luxury goods to the world's best hotels, retail and restaurant groups. Having only established a few years ago our client has acquired several clients and distribute to several countries in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia. After a year of exponential growth our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
- Identify and evaluate risks for the business, propose action plans and follow up their implementation
- Guide the pricing process in collaboration with the marketing department
- Producing budgeting and forecasting
- Provide analysis of main variances between actuals & Budgets, identify and report any risks and opportunities arising from those variances.
- Participate in development of financial KPI's
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) required
- 5 years relevant experience
- Strong communication skills