My client is a leading television and radio production company whose consistent growth over the past decade has seen them become perhaps the leading name in the industry. They own the rights to some of terrestrial television's most watched programmes in addition to operating several of the UK's most commercially successful radio stations and are in the process of opening up their own record label; in short, it's an incredibly exciting time for my client. Thanks to their ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's leading media companies in a role that promises further great opportunities for progression in the coming years.
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified ideally.
- Background in media/music/television would be highly advantageous.
- Educated to degree level.