Harper May is currently working with one of the longest running national newspapers in Britain. With an instantly recognisable name, they have been covering breaking news from across the globe for around 200 years. Their website attracts over 10 million readers per day, a number that has skyrocketed in recent years, naming them one of the most popular newspapers today. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team in their modern new offices in Central London. With a prime location they are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role within publishing or the wider media industry.
- Leading/ overseeing the month end process, including preparation of monthly accounts to present to senior management.
- Partnering with relevant departments across the business to support decision making and strategic planning, including working as a port of call for decision-makers in the business.
- Identifying and implementing new processes to ensure on-going business efficiency.
- Work closely with external auditor to lead the annual audit process.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Experience within publishing is desirable but not compulsory.
- Open to candidates looking to leave practice/ take their first role in industry.