My client is one of the London's fastest growing construction firms specialising in high end carpentry and joinery. They have amassed an impressive portfolio which includes government buildings, airports and other landmark public buildings. They place a significant emphasis on quality which has earned them numerous industry accolades and recognition. Their team is rapidly expanding and they are looking for an finance manager for their south London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and other adhoc management account reports
- Develop a strong working relationship with external development partners
- Assist in the production of annual statutory financial statements
- Assist heads of departments in makingdecisions based on financial assessments
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Construction experience essential