My client is one of the UK's leading architectural practices. They have offices across Britain and their unique approach has seen them collect numerous industry awards and transform structures into iconic developments. They have projects in the housing, education, health, arts and commercial sectors and plan to expand even further. They are looking for a finance manager for their east London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Ensure the nominal ledger and associated sub ledgers show a clear and accurate report
- Monthly reconciliations of all control accounts
- Supervision of finance administrator
- Quarterly VAT reconciliations and returns
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills, particularly SAGE 50
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Architecture or creative design experiencebeneficial