As an award winning TV & Film post-production company, the opportunity to join such a leading name in the industry should excite ambitious media candidates. My client has worked on major cinematic releases in various areas of post production from special effects to sound design. The company's exquisitely designed Mayfair-based offices reflect their success of late and are equally as attractive inside with a number of studios based onsite. As a Finance Manager, your duties will include driving the month end process forward and undertaking ad-hoc analytically driven duties with the Financial Controller.
- Building relationships with various departmental heads e.g. events and marketing
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports
- Working closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Head of FP&A on ad-hoc analytical duties
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and re-forecasts
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-qualified
- Background in media/music/television/publishing/media would be highly advantageous.
- Educated to degree level.