An exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager has opened up within the finance department of one of the UK's leading gym groups. The group already has a large portfolio of sites across the UK and has plans to expand even further in the coming year. The group is PE backed and set to expand exponentially in the coming years. The ideal candidate will have experience in a multi-site leisure background.
- Financial analysis of costs versus forecast and budget
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller
- Manage cost control processes
- Compile board reports and & finance operations reports
- Key liaison with senior stakeholders
- Validate financial reporting
- Variance analysis of monthly management accounts
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting to support business in key decision making
- Previous experience working in the Restaurant or hospitality industry
- Qualified - ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Sound knowledge of Excel - intermediate to advanced.