Finance Manager - Interim - £55,000 - £65,000
Harper May is working with an exclusive brand of male grooming products that requires a Finance Manager to join the commercial arm of the business on an interim basis. With a specific focus on commercial responsibility, this unique opportunity requires you to work in conjunction with key stakeholders and Finance Directors to ensure projects run smoothly. You will provide clear analysis along the way and have a particular focus on the ecommerce channel.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Controller and Finance Director.
- Spearheading the preparation of the month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the firm's strategy and growth plans.
- Creating KPIs and analysing business performance making sure to spot any data trends, deviations, anomalies and then suggesting ways to refine
- Financial statutory and reporting
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Excellent Business Partnering experience
- Must have prior Retail and E-commerce experience