Finance Manager - Interim - £55,000 - £65,000
Our client, one of the most renowned production companies in the world, requires a Finance Manager to join the commercial arm of the business on an interim basis. With a specific focus on commercial responsibility, this unique opportunity requires you to work in conjunction with key stakeholders and Finance Directors to ensure projects run smoothly, providing clear analysis along the way.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Finance Director and Head of Finance.
- Spearheading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the firm's strategy and growth plans.
- Creating KPIs and analysing business performance making sure to spot any data trends, deviations, anomalies and then suggesting ways to refine
- Enhancing end to end finance processes
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Excellent Business Partnering experience
- Must have prior television or production services experience