Leading restaurant group based in Central London looking for a Finance Manager. The group contains 15 sites spread across the world with numerous awards for their UK offerings as well as abroad. They are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Finance Manager to lead a small team. Prior restaurants experience is preferable but not essential.
- Managing the accounts for 6-8 sites
- Overseeing the work of the Assistant Finance Manager as well as 2 other members of staff
- Liaising with the hotel General Managers to help to improve the bottom line
- Producing multiple profit and loss statements
- Completing month end
- Overseeing the transactional side of the finance function
- Working closely with the CFO to improve systems and procedures
- A part qualified accountant with ACCA/CIMA.
- Sound knowledge of Excel - intermediate to advance.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- A confident and assertive individual, someone who will fit in with the brands social ethos.