One of the world's leading shipping and logistics companies that specialises in importing and exporting luxury supercars is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their London headquarters. With a truly global network and offices in the UK, Middle East and Asia, our client has become the go to company for private collectors and exhibitions alike. Boasting cutting edge technology and the most established transportation links in the industry they have plans to expand further and cement their place as the market leader in luxury motor shipping and transportation.
- Mentoring and motivating a team of three Accounts Assistants.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Head of Finance.
- Leading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses.
- Regularly liaising with my client's multinational blue chip clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in professional services, business services, law, financial services or recruitment would be highly advantageous.
- Degree educated.
- Good Business Partnering experience
- Charismatic individual able to successfully lead a team whilst fulfilling their own duties to the highest level.