A great new opportunity has opened up for a Finance Manager with a fantastic Restaurant Chain based in Central London that specialises in a well loved European cuisine. The business currently has a number of sites and is looking to expand rapidly. Prior restaurant or hospitality experience is advantageous.
- Managing the accounts for 6-8 of their hotels
- Overseeing a team of 8
- Liaising with the hotel General Managers to help to improve the bottom line
- Producing multiple profit and loss statements and consolidating them at month end
- Month end closing
- Overseeing the transactional side of the finance function
- Business partner key stakeholders and advise on cluster strategy
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process
- Working closely with the CFO to improve systems and procedures
- Must be Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- 2 years experience as a Management Accountant.
- Sound knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.