Harper May is currently working with a bright, innovative investment service whose reputation for spotting and nurturing entrepreneurial talent is unrivalled in the industry. From educational facilities to tech start-ups, my client is committed to making tomorrow a better place for all; this represents a tremendous opportunity to be a part of a company that invests in real-world projects that will improve the wellbeing of people across the UK. Thanks to their consistent year-on-year growth of 30%, my client is searching for a Finance Manager to join their team. The role will involve extensive ad-hoc analysis with regards to future investments as well as full ownership of the entire month end process.
- Providing expert market analysis ahead of future investments to senior management figures.
- Preparation of the full monthly reporting pack to include variance and KPI analysis.
- Leading research and coordination on investor queries.
- Management of the quarterly dividend process.
- Drafting quarterly, interim and annual financial statements and announcements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Experience working in a similarly investment-based role within financial services or banking preferably.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Strong track record of identifying and implementing improvements.
- Strong-willed candidate who is unafraid to be assertive and make their voice heard to senior Board figures.
- Passionate, sociable individual who can fit in to my client's open and highly welcoming culture.