Harper May is currently working with a world famous publishing company based in Central London. My client has produced some of the highest selling novels of the last decade, firmly establishing itself as one of the biggest names in their industry. Thanks to their tremendous growth of late, they are currently searching for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the world's biggest names in publishing, in a role involving working closely with senior management figures to increase my client's already impressive portfolio of authors and titles.
- Extensive business partnering both across my client's UK divisions and with their overseas offices.
- Leading the month-end process from beginning to end.
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process across the Group.
- Leading and motivating a team of three.
- Understanding the wider impact of financial results and using this insight to support or curtail business and investment activities.
- Assisting senior management figures with the budgeting process during negotiations with authors and rights holders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Extensive background in publishing is a necessity for this role.
- Experience in team management would be highly advantageous.
- Ambitious individual who aims to secure the Group Financial Controller or Finance Director within three years.
- University degree may be beneficial.