My client, a world-famous publishing house in Central London is currently seeking a Finance Manager from a publishing background. The company partners with the world's best authors to bring out over 65,000 digital and 13,000 print books each year. The organisation experienced steady growth over the last 5 years in the UK, particularly with their digital platform. The successful candidate with have experience of working in a fast-paced publishing environment.
- Business partnering very closely with divisional heads in the US and Canada.
- Drive consistency of reporting across the whole of the business.
- Supporting IT with the identification and implementation of an appropriate system solutions
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and support the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Ensure timely implementation of internal and external audit recommendations.
- Contribute to the company's objectives relating to financial strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must have prior experience of working within international publishing .
- Must have proven managerial experience