Harper May is currently working with one of the UK's leading real estate companies, whose vast portfolio of luxurious properties have made them unique in their field. With offices located in one of Central London's most sought after postcodes, my client can rightly claim to be one of the capital's most desirable property companies. Thanks to their phenomenal recent growth of 30% year-on-year for the past five years, they are searching for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's most prestigious brands, and work closely with senior management figures to help shape the future direction of the company.
- Leading budgeting for the acquisition of future properties in Central London.
- Producing full management account packs to be presented to the board.
- Assisting with discussions with high profile clients with an interest in my client's desirable properties.
- Working closely with offshore accountants and subsidiaries.
- Orchestrating the year end process, and producing VAT returns.
- Managing and motivating a team of four.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- University degree would be advantageous.
- Ambitious individual who aims to rise through the company to a senior position.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Superb leadership skills.