Harper May is working with a world-leading film production company, based in one of Central London's most prestigious locations. With offices in Fitzrovia, their groundbreaking work has seen them collaborate with some of the world's most influential conglomerates. Thanks to their phenomenal success, they are currently searching for a Finance Manager to join their ever-growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's premier production companies as they look to expand their operations both at home and overseas.
- Reporting directly to the Finance Director, influencing the way in which the business is ran.
- Budgeting and providing forecasts for future projects, and presenting results to the board.
- Effectively managing and motivating a team of five.
- Preparing monthly management reporting packs.
- Reviewing P&Ls and undertaking balance sheet reconciliation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- University degree would be advantageous.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Tremendous verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter, who can just as easily work under direct supervision as independently.