Harper May is working with a multinational retailer, based in Central London. With offices in one of the most glamorous locations in the capital, they have become one of the world's leading clothes manufacturers, with last year's turnover exceeding £1 billion. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their internationally respected team. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the best-known high street brands in the world.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- Analysing competitors and market trends.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out correctly.
- Keeping abreast of financial regulations and legislation.
- Researching and reporting on factors that influence business performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/IFA at least part qualified.
- Degree in Economics/Accountancy & Finance or similar is preferable.
- High level of commercial and business awareness.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to influence and motivate others.