Harper May is working with a world-famous television production company, based in one of London's most desirable postcodes. With offices in the City, the company are committed to producing the most thrilling and original programmes. As a result of their ongoing success, they are looking for a Finance Manager to help them continue to supply the best possible shows to the public. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a company whose productions are watched and loved all around the world.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- Analysing competitors and market trends.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out correctly.
- Keeping abreast of financial regulations and legislation.
- Researching and reporting on factors that influence business performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/IFA at least part qualified.
- Degree in Economics/Accountancy & Finance or similar is preferable.
- High level of commercial and business awareness.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to influence and motivate others.